Episode 50 is fast approaching and we wanted to take a few minutes to give you a preview of the conversations we’ll be sharing with you in the next several weeks!
Here’s what’s coming on The Conversation Hub!
- Episode 41: Next week (Tuesday, March 1), we share a wonderful conversation with Sommelier Leslee Miller of Amusée Wine. She’s very engaging and I know you’ll find the conversation fun and informative.
- Episode 42: Since September 2010, I made my health a priority and have started running. When I needed good running shoes, we made our way to Gear Running Store in Minneapolis, MN. I was so impressed by the experience my wife and I had there, that I reconnected with Paul Horan (owner and sub-3-hour marathoner) and we talked about running.
- Episode 43: There is nothing that brings me more than than a great cup of coffee! A few years back, my wife was part owner of a locally owned, independent coffee shop and was instrumental in introducing patrons to Fair-Trade and Organic coffee. For this conversation, we’ll be joined by Jorge Cuevas of Sustainable Harvest Coffee Importers and talk about the coffee business.
- Episode 44: Working Naked! Got your attention didn’t I … For this episode we talk about working from home with Lisa Kanarek. Lisa is one of the nation’s leading home office experts and author of five books on the subject.
Other conversation we’re lining up include:
- A meaningful conversation on leadership with Michael Hyatt, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Thomas Nelson Publishers.
- A conversation on the subject of living abroad with my friend Brian Crawford – a Canadian and British citizen who recently left South Carolina and relocated to Versailles, France
- A conversation on small business succession planning is also in the works.
We’re also working with two individuals who currently live in the Middle East – one, a deployed US soldier currently in Egypt and the other, a Australian now living in Doha, Qatar. We hope to bring you a conversation with in the very near future.
We’re excited about the next several weeks as we move closer to celebrating our one year anniversary.
Have any ideas? Share your comments below or send us an email at marc [at] marcvaillancourt [dot] com.