With just a little over 68 days before we close the door on 2012 and welcome the New Year, I’m already thinking about my goals and objectives for the coming year.
For the past two years the word HEALTH has been in the mix. In some way, it will be part of the mix for 2013 and I’m already thinking about my fitness goals for 2013.
My 2013 Race/Running Plan
I’m still finalizing the schedule but here is a look at the races I’m considering for next year!
- Polar Dash 10k on January 1, 2013
- Get Lucky Half Marathon on March 16, 2013
- Earth Day Half Marathon Relay on April 20, 2013 – I’m hoping to partner with my son for this race!
- Fargo Marathon on May 18, 2013 – I’m already registered for this race!
- Half Marathon in the fall of 2013 (either the GearWestern Country Half or the Mankato Half Marathon) in October 2013
I am still pinching myself … after just two-year of running, I can proudly say that I am a FINISHER of 4 half-marathons and one marathon!
Question: If you are a runner, do you have a race plan for 2013? I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below this post!
Be well and make it a great day!