It’s Leap Day!
Every four years, we are given the gift of an extra day. The question is, how will you use it?
Here are some thoughts:
- Call that one person you’ve been meaning to reach out to and just haven’t had the time.
- Grab a good book and a cup of coffee and spent an hour or two to read.
- Leave work early and get home to play with your kids.
- Do something for yourself … go to the gym, research a new idea, write in your journal.
- Go for a walk and spend time in nature … if you’re in Minnesota bring your snow shoes!
- Take a nap.
It doesn’t have to be much, but consider this day as the extra day you’ve always wanted. It’s yours for the taking!
As for me, I’m calling a friend and plan on having a caffeinated conversation with him.
Be well and make it a great day!