I’m launching a new monthly segment on The Conversation Hub podcast starting on Tuesday, July 3, 2012! On that day and on the first Tuesday every month, I’ll share with you a new segment called “No Passport Required: Discover the World Around You.”
Each segment of “No Passport Required: Discover The World Around You” will showcase a community or region in our great country. From big cities to small town, this new segment will help people discover the world around them. I’ll invite 2 or 3 people for the featured community and focus on three very specific questions:
1. Why is this community a great place to start/grow/run a business?
2. Why is this community a great place to live/raise a family?
3. Why is this community a great place to visit for the weekend or for an extended vacation?
Through conversation, we’ll dig a little deeper and discover the places, traditions or unique events that make the community what it is! I’m also interested in discovering “where the locals go, what they do and where they hang out.”
I’m excited to share this new segment with you!
If you have ideas for a community we should feature, be sure to leave a comment below or send me an email!
Design The Logo For this Segment
I’m crowdsourcing the development of the logo for this new segment and offering you a chance to design the graphic treatment for this monthly segment.
If you have a talent in graphic design, here’s your chance to get free publicity for one year!
A few things to keep in mind:
- The graphic treatment or logo must be original.
- It must be delivered in an electronic format (.jpg or .png) and you must be willing to share the Adobe or Illustrator files. The graphic or logo must look good at a minimum size of 300 x 300 pixels and be scalable.
- You must agree to release any rights to the graphic treatment or logo. The Conversation Hub and BassClef Productions (my production company) will have all rights, without exception, to use the logo.
- In exchange for this, we will provide design credits (as you specify, and this, within reason) for one (1) full year.
- This recognition will be made on this website, on our Facebook fan page, and in the podcast episodes that feature the “No Passport Required” segment.
- This recognition will begin with the launch of the first segment of “No Passport Required” (scheduled for July 3, 2012)
If you want your design to be considered, it must be received by midnight on Friday, June 20, 2012. We’ll showcase all of the submission on our website and invite our readers & listeners to vote for their favorite.
If you have any questions, please communicate directly with me at marc [at] marcvaillancourt [dot] com.
Be well and make it a great day!